Monday, April 28, 2014

Signing Up Expert Guests

I've been in my web development cave for the past month or so, and trying to squeeze writing in there too.  So, I haven't been as vigilant on the blog.

However, I wanted to let you know that I am signing up some good expert guest posts for the next couple of months.  I'm also looking to do some Google Hangout broadcasts that allow for a little longer interview time. The links to those will be posted here.

It seem that everyone is an "expert" these days.  The people that will guest post here are people I know personally or have used their services and can vouch for their expertise.  Particularly, if I am interviewing someone who sells a service that self-publish authors might use, I want to be sure you are not disappointed should you try them.

So stay tuned! I'm looking forward to learning some things myself.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete